Employee payroll savings
Did you know, we have operated payroll savings for 20 years and we partner with local employers, these include:
- Stirling Council
- Stirling University
- Care Visions
- Water and Pipeline Services, Falkirk: to name a few
Benefits of saving with the credit union
- You can save through payroll deductions so you won't notice the payments.
- Savings can build up quickly and help to provide for the unexpected – these savings can be separate from your usual bank account making it less likely to spend on everyday items.
- We provide low-interest loans - for anything from everyday goods to larger items ie getting married, Christmas, a new kitchen, a new car even a holiday now that things are re-opening.
- From time to time, payroll savers benefit from special offers on loans
- Mobile and internet access to your accounts is available on a 24 x 7 basis
- Text balance– it’s so simple to find out your balance using your mobile when you’re on the move.
- To help young people build a savings habit, we partner with local schools and we have a junior savers account for children from two years and over.
It's so easy - join now.
Just get in touch with payroll and they will set this up for you.
You’ll be glad you did.