Make a difference!
- Would you like to support or work for an organisation designed to support the local community?
- Would you like to work with a regulated financial services organisation that offers people ethical savings and loans?
- Do you want to develop skills and gain experience that will help you to achieve your career goals?
Although the products we offer are similar to those you’d find at a bank, our ethos is very different. We’re owned by our members, and everything we do is focused on financially empowering them and their communities.
In addition to current (specific) vacancies, we're always happy to hear from potential volunteers with working knowledge or experience in any of the following areas:
- customer service
- business (back office) operations
- strategic or operational expertise in a financial services organisation
- specialism in the areas of accountancy, unsecured lending, credit risk, or regulatory compliance within a financial services context
- transferable expertise in the areas of law, finance, governance, human resources, IT or risk management, from within any sector
- the credit union sector
- community or charity work, including social enterprises
- setting up or managing your own business.
Dowload an overview of Stirling Credit Union.
To discuss vacancies or volunteering please email firstname.lastname@example.org